What is D-line Oil?
- D-line oil dispensers contain distillate marijuana concentrate with re‑introduced terpenes for flavor & effect. Now you can medicate with our concentrate distillate in a variety of methods in a more precise way.
- Dispensers are available in 1 mL and .5 mL sizes.
- D-line oil is free from all carrier solutions including PG, PEG, and VG.
What is distillate?
- A marijuana distillate is a concentrate that has been processed to break out a specific compound (THC-A, etc.) and produce a very clean marijuana oil.
- These products are very pure. Solvents, lipids, or plant materials are removed.
- For final products, we introduce the individual cannabinoids and terpenes blends as desired for the application.
The D-line oil dispenser is well suited for multiple medicating methods:
- Dispensing on a dab rig (Note: Please do not place applicator tip directly on a hot surface, melting can occur.)
- Enhancing flower or joints by dispensing directly onto packed bowls or rolled joints.
- Infusing hot beverages by dispensing directly into beverages and mixing in while still hot.
- Infusing food by dispensing a dab directly on to food items.
For instructions on assembly, dispensing, & breakdown watch the video below or click here to check out our helpful guide!
As always, feel free to contact us by phone, email, or in person should you have any questions about this or any of our products. We’re happy to help!
NETA Brookline: (617) 841-7250
NETA Northampton: (413) 727-8415
Like all of NETA’s products, D-line Oil is lab-tested for safety, quality and dosing assurance.
Consult with your doctor
– NETA does not give medical advice and does not make any claims regarding the safety or efficacy of marijuana due to the lack of substantial evidence or substantial clinical data with reasonable scientific rigor.
– Always consult with a doctor regarding any questions or concerns you might have.
– Please read the important disclosure below.
New England Treatment Access, Inc. (NETA) does not give medical advice. NETA does not make any claims regarding the safety or efficacy or marijuana due to the lack of substantial evidence or substantial clinical data with reasonable scientific rigor. The information provided in this document is based on information reported by patients and other sources and should not be construed as claiming the safety or efficacy of marijuana. This brochure and other materials distributed by NETA are informational only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.