What is Elevation Oil?
Elevation Oil is decarboxylated (ready-to-use) cannabis infused Grapeseed Oil. It is a versatile therapy with a light and neutral taste. Try some in your favorite homemade food or beverage recipes.
Grapeseed oil has a high smoke point.
Our Elevation Oil can be safely used to cook at high temperatures – approximately 420 degrees Fahrenheit.
Elevation Oil is decarboxylated.
It is ready to use with no heating required for a full effect.
– Base for a salad dressing
– Baked goods
– Mixed into your favorite hot beverage like tea or coffee
– Mixed with lemon juice and hot water as a convenient and easy tea
– Blended into smoothies
– Enhanced drink after a workout
– Poured over pancakes
– Incorporated into a meat marinade
Like all of NETA’s products, Elevation Oil is lab-tested for safety, quality and dosing assurance.
Safety First! As with all cannabis products, it is important to find your proper dose.
– Always remember to “Start Low and Go Slow” to find the minimum effective dose for you. A high tolerance for smoking does not necessarily translate to a high tolerance for edibles.
– Be patient in determining your dose. We recommend 5-10mg to start; do not have more before waiting for the full effects to take effect (approx. 2 hours). Remember, these can last for 6-8 hours.
– Please refer to the chart above, it provides helpful dosing conversions.
– Also refer to your NETA Patient Handbook for important safety information.
Other Important Information
– Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight and out of reach from children.
– Keep in the child-resistant bottle, and store it in a safe place where it cannot be confused with other oils.
Consult with your doctor
– NETA does not give medical advice and does not make any claims regarding the safety or efficacy of marijuana due to the lack of substantial evidence or substantial clinical data with reasonable scientific rigor.
– Always consult with a doctor regarding any questions or concerns you might have.
– Please read the important disclosure below.
New England Treatment Access, Inc. (NETA) does not give medical advice. NETA does not make any claims regarding the safety or efficacy or marijuana due to the lack of substantial evidence or substantial clinical data with reasonable scientific rigor. The information provided in this document is based on information reported by patients and other sources and should not be construed as claiming the safety or efficacy of marijuana. This brochure and other materials distributed by NETA are informational only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
To read more important information about our Elevation Oil, check out our helpful guide. We recommend printing it and keeping it in your favorite cookbook!